pastor Greg Locke is apoplectic after being told by the manager that he needs to wear a mask when getting his coffee at Dunkin Donuts










“Can I remind you? This is still the United States of America. This is not communism. This is not China, this ain’t North Korea, I don’t live in Haiti. Trump 2020! I’m a pastor and I approve this message.”





Locke has previously gone viral for similar rants about Starbucks cups and Target bathrooms. Renowned in Christian circles for his vehement opposition to divorce, in 2018 he divorced his wife of 21 years and quickly married a much younger church secretary.“I said, ‘If you call me a liar one more time, I’m going to take these work boots and I’m going to kick your teeth down your throat.’ Yes, I said it. And in the moment, I meant it. “I said, ‘Sir, listen to me very closely, I will be back at 5 o’clock tonight …


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Republican propaganda: Russia is "a white Christian country"

‘Baron Lebedev of Hampton in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames & of Siberia in the Russian Federation is the gazetted name, style & title of the life barony conferred upon Evgeny Alexandrovich Lebedev’